Best Happy Birthday Quotes And Messages For Cousin

61. “Happy birthday to a cousin who’s sweet, generous, creative, smart, funny and cute.”

62. “Cousins are special and loved a whole lot. My cousin is wonderful because my cousin is you. Happy birthday!”

63. “Secrets, embarrassing moments, silences that speak a thousand words – we share so much more than DNA. Happy birthday, cousin. I hope you have a fantastic day.”

64. “You’re the best cousin around, and that’s because you always lift me up whenever I’m feeling down. Happy birthday!”

birthday message for mother

65. “Fate made us cousins, but we chose to be best friends. Happy birthday!”

66. “Great cousins are like flowers that bloom in the winter: rare and treasured. Happy birthday!”

67. “Happy birthday, cousin. May your day be filled with family, great memories, and laughter.”

68. “On the winding road we call life, I’m glad that I have you to share the ride with. Happy birthday, cousin.”

69. “Thinking of all the great times we spent together puts a smile on my face. Happy birthday, cousin!”

70. “Cousin, it’s your birthday! Do whatever the heck you want! Happy birthday – let’s celebrate!”

wedding anniversary wishes for sister

71. “Cousins are connected at heart. Neither time nor distance can ever break them apart. Happy birthday!”

72. “Happy birthday, cousin! May you never get older and just increase in value. Don’t forget to wine as often as you can, too.”

73. “Cousin, no matter how far in life we travel, our childhoods will always bring us back together. Happy birthday!”

74. “Cousins are just like siblings – but without the rivalry. Happy birthday!”

75. “We may not have shared a womb, but we’re just as close as those who have. Happy birthday, cousin!”

76. “We grew up together with the hope that we would never grow apart. Happy birthday to a special cousin.”

happy birthday message for husband

77. “I call you my cousin just so my so-called best friends don’t get jealous. Happy birthday!”

78. “Of all the cousins in this world, I’m glad I got you. Happy birthday!”

79. “Sending you birthday wishes that are filled with peace, love, and joy. Happy birthday!”

80. “Cousin, you’re kind of a big deal. Happy birthday, you awesome cousin you.”

81. “One of the great things about being an only child is that I appreciate having such a great cousin like you. Happy birthday!”

good night sms for my wife

82. “Cousin, my heart will always feel just a little bit empty because you’ve taken a piece of it away with you. Happy birthday!”

83. “You’re the type of cousin that could put real siblings to shame. Happy birthday, and thank you for always being there.”

84. “Friends can stab you in the back, spouses can leave you, bosses can let you go, and co-workers can be competitive. But a cousin like you will always be by my side. Happy birthday!”

85. “When life fails to send you a great best friend, it makes up for it by sending amazing cousins just like you. Happy birthday!”

86. “Here comes another birthday, and I know that you’re glad. Don’t worry, dear cousin, getting older isn’t so bad. We’ll both age together, but still be young at heart. Happy birthday!”

87. “It’s your birthday, cousin! You deserve nothing but the best. Enjoy this day and know that we’re all proud of you, even though you’re still a pest. Happy birthday!”

88. “No matter where you go or what you do, my birthday wishes will always find you! Happy birthday, cousin.”

good morning sms for my husband

89. “There may be seven colors in the rainbow, but none of them is as awesome as you, cousin. Happy birthday!”

90. “As an only child, I thank you for never letting me feel like I’m alone in this world. You’ve been so much more than a cousin to me. You’ve been a friend and an ally. Happy birthday. I wish you all the best.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome Happy Birthday Wishes For Brother